You can download the latest version of CallReplayTM from the CallReplay Download website. Earlier versions of CallReplay can be found at the same location.
To install CallReplay v.10 you need to download and run CallReplaySetup10.0.0.xx.exe
The installation is straight forward and the package contains everything is required by the system to run without any further intervention. Just follow the screens.
- Check if the setup version you are running is the latest available from our web site.
- Launch the setup executable
- Select a language and OK
- Click "I Accept" if you agree with our license. You may not use the software if you do not agree.
- Click Next
- Select the destination folder for the application binaries (calls are stored separately);
- Click Next.
Data folder for storing call recordings and database files
This is the folder where all the user data, including audio files, the database, logs and licenses will be stored. Please select the disk with the maximum available free space. Use a RAID protected disk for this folder.
At the end of the setup, the Site configuration application will launch the PreConfiguration web page to assist configuring of the name, IP and port of the administration web site. You may use port 80 if it is not used by another web server.
The IP of the website is also used for licensing purposes.
Press OK to start the administration web site.
This page appears only if the database does not already exists in the data folder. You have two options:
- If this is a fresh installation (not an upgrade), the left-side panel should be used. Enter the administration account and password for the new database, then click the Create Database button.
Enter the user name and password. When running with an evaluation license, this page always displays the name of an administrator and a public password "eval" which works for every user.